Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to California and Anaheim. Visit the https://covid19.ca.gov/travel/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including DesignerCon. Prior to purchasing a ticket/badge for and attending DesignerCon, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention.
By attending DesignerCon, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering DesignerCon, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You and/or any Minor over the age of 13 for which you serve as a Guardian will activate your Badge and/or any Minor over the age of 13 for which you serve as a Guardian’s badge prior to entering the Event;
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian will abide by all DesignerCon health-and-safety requirements;
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Prior to attending DesignerCon you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not under any self-quarantine orders;
All FULLY VACCINATED attendees MUST provide each of the following to Management prior to entry into the Event:
- A Government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport; and
- Proof of Vaccination directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination (whether a physical copy or on a smartphone)
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who is under eighteen (18) years of age or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending DesignerCon who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
Please do not enter DesignerCon or the Anaheim Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at DesignerCon you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave Anaheim Convention Center at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly